not stand being lied to ... and the entire world. I think there people who like to be lied to ... at least consciously. For there are people who refuse to see the reality of something or invent a lie to not assume what is happening.
But what happens when we who lie?. Personally I do not usually tell lies ... I do not like ... not my style. And it is said that sellers are liars, but not my case ... I assure you.
Anyway, I can not keep a lie for long ... not if the person who lied really interests me and I will not suffer or be angry or me (I can not stand that someone is mad at me ... is one of the worst things I can do.)
Arise Here's another question: is the same lie to hide? ... I think not. Hide is a right for everyone ... say how far we can or want and that does not mean we're lying.
Lying is much deeper and much depends on who we face. It may be a lie, "pious" but if the person who is the recipient of the same banks that are not this or that reason we have lied, we are in serious trouble.
It has happened many times that a coward I have not told the truth and, although there is no longer me, I lied "godly" and the other person is angry with me a lot.
always have the possibility of amending our error and apologize. From there, nothing depends on us ... if we're lucky maybe we'll find that the other is not so proud a...sino, bad luck, lol.
But, it is preferable not to lie ... not even godly. That's why I apologize to all the people I have ever lied and know that I did not intend to hurt but for a fool.
I leave this sentence that I see out there: "Knowing that you can lie more valuable than tell the truth ...".
Good week and good life!.
Besitos!.
0 comments:
Post a Comment