... nothing can escape. Everything has an end, everything ends. I have to understand life is not eternal. The cry in laughter, there ends ...
!!!!. No Do not panic!. I will not close the blog, and ended up with my boyfriend or anything like that.
is that these days I've been thinking a lot about this song and thinking about the steps ...
stages I went through. Stage I live. Stages to come.
Each of them was a change. With each change I grew up a little to know what you want today and what does not.
And these steps are accompanied by different priorities.
I can say that my priorities for 7 years are not the same as I have today and some do not even remember!.
Obviously with every step, and safer than we are going to present doubts, fear, or uncertainty ... it scares us to think that can go wrong, suffer and make others suffer. But it is a risk taken (like everything in this life) and "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
While we consider all the factors (positive and negative) before "push us to the pool" (not a question of doing things like crazy ... but thinking with your heart), also is true that we feel more and not be so cold.
If you ask me what stage I am now, without hesitation, I would say that at this stage to seek my happiness ... I have been through a lot to know that what I want today is to be happy.
stages passed, there were many changes, "matured" a little more, and friends, it was time to think about my ...
expected to be in a happy stage or on the way to it.
Good week and good life!.
Besitos!.
Note: "Salvu luck fishing beans in ParanĂ¡ "
0 comments:
Post a Comment