I to leave open the debate on this issue, I imagine, will have many and varied opinions and viewpoints.
is The issue is: who are more desperate, men or women?.
Personally, in my humble opinion, I think women.
Why? ... Simple, most of us need to love, affection, containment ...
With this I am not saying that men do not need it, but by upbringing or culture, they need a lesser extent.
The percentage of "Desperate Housewives" is almost equal to men in the same condition.
The difference is, as I said earlier, in which the women are from the sentimental and the men from the sexual. I'm not generalizing. Obviously you can make the opposite case and that this man from the sentimental and a woman from the sexual.
The topic is very broad.
I also think that this is due largely to the upbringing they received from children.
Women teach us that things are not done or not said because "it is for young ladies."
Men, Instead, teach them that "every creature that walks goes to the yard."
Then we find another difference is that there is less desperate than men, but women do not tell, do not support it and therefore it seems almost non-existent or a lower rate than men , when in fact many more than you think and almost as much as them.
I'm not the owner of the truth and I'm not criticizing. Only expose my point of view and everyone is invited to bring your own.
This topic is very broad, so I imagine making another post based on what that comment.
The vote is open. Vote counts will be within 7 days ...
Good week and good life!.
Besitos!.
0 comments:
Post a Comment