Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Got My Hair Cut Short January 2010

Big Brother: Cartoons Simple! The presentation of HS

you believed that it was Hartanto see GH on TV all day! Well, I bring you bad news, this supposed wave of success is going to add a new reality show large herman, Big Brother: HS (Comic Single)

you imagine all the characters in the comics that are here living together in a house? I did, and the best parody I'm doing the presentation for the event, the idea is (if my fellow acetosa) take turns HS cartoonists to draw the following to the previous page and do it their way, no dashes or restrictions ( The first project HS)

If they accept (And by the way they let the poor annoying characters at home) The thing would be more or less like

Mark Rothstein (Because I want to start)
Cata Nico


Y the wheel keeps turning, miembrosdeHSdiguanquesiplease please !!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment