Saturday, September 29, 2007

Best Wireless Card For Laptop 2010

Do not know if this is the death of HS .... short circuited??


An anonymous said:

"This part is simple cartoon death?

Tasting: Missing

Razz: Arguably, this live

Nico: Public, but only on his blog, a veteran of the kid

Mark: I'll drink the bermuda triangle


I answered him:


the anonymous is right ... This blog .... circuited had laid eggs at first, and gradually was being abandoned ...

tasting: at least still alive ... Razz

I have no fucking idea but ...

I also thought that Mark was gone ... but recently I discovered that I was working on his page and had disappeared from the blog ....( but this re ...)

I, like you said I'm publishing it in my blog (and I'm thinking of doing a fanzine ...)


Saluditos


unique


Now, I'll explain it all ...

first habemos Tasting: still alive, as always, still just as funny ... just long q does not comics (it is strange ...)... layers by the studios, never ask ...

Razz directly disappeared ... not know where to go, q or more ago ... fucking idea ....
Mark never stopped drawing ... I thought it had disappeared ... then, recently, I discovered your webcomic ("Name: Rothstein" http://rothstein.smackjeeves.com/comics/) ... in that estubo busy all this time ... now returning with Chorroborro ( http://chorroborro.blogspot.com/ ) ...
I never stop posting on my blog ....

is what you can ...
I ask members who are alive HS q put your opinion ...

Saluditos
nico

0 comments:

Post a Comment