Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Every Meaning For Colored Bracelets

currently ...

At this point, I need to tell you I need you in my life and that it is currently not imagine it without you ...
At this point, I need to tell you that you with me makes me stronger but it does not seem ...
At this point, I need to know that I am so dear to my heart skip and jump for joy ...
At this point, see, and imagine a future plan by your side ...
At this point, I feel so close even though an ocean separated us ...
Right now, I love you as well as anyone and that you know ...
At this time, and for the moment, I am very happy with you ...
Thanks, Isra ... I love you.

"Sleep,
insomniac crossed the house and I look uneasy,
because sleep on your side,
but not sleep with you.
sleeping,
forgive my habit of waking up damn
because I have fear,
or because I'm late. " (Ismael Serrano)

0 comments:

Post a Comment