Friday, December 9, 2005

Marithe Francois Girbaud Usa

In this life, gentlemen, it all comes back ...

There is a phrase that says: "He who spits up falling over his face." As I always say is so true.
I'm not believing in weird things I'm not superstitious but life will show me everything back.
both good deeds and bad ... especially the latter.
super gods somo No, unfortunately we are human ... and all the damage, consciously or unconsciously we do, it turns against us ... it is so.
Then we wonder why this or that happens to me? ... Instead of asking: what am I doing wrong?.
When the same thing we did to others happens to us, we feel really bad. And that's when we realize that in this life, we must act correctly.
this post I write about a comment I had in the previous post. I do not want to talk about, but if you leave a message: I personally know that there are women more beautiful, clever and fun than me. As you may have men like Metal framed. Will always be people with comments (of dubious intent) attempt to interfere in the relationship they have. CARE, differentiate and know, based on your feelings and trust towards their partner, they know who they really are discriminating friends and those who pretend to be.
I said.
Good life, good weekend and kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment