Another year to be ...
Always, even if we want, it's time that we take stock ... Unlike previous years, gave this to me positive balance.
was a year of many changes in personnel, labor, professional ...
When I opened this space I never thought that someone came to read me ... and yet there are always new people, always faithful and the curious to go and stay ... Thank you for joining with comments throughout the year and banks in my "sound crazy."
This year I have much to thank God, life, destiny ... you want to call. Enjoy these dates with people they want. And always remember the true meaning of this holiday: unity and hope for a world a little bit better ...
Christmas Miracles exist. It may take years to life without anything exceptional happening to us, but once we cross into the Angel who has been expressly ayudarnos.Lo worst that could happen is that, by skeptics or distracted, do not perceive him and let it pass by long. I can assure that miracles are real and usually occur during the week prior to the Nochebuena.Si we listen and we want to fiery vehemence, unexpectedly, at Christmas or any other, someone will look in the eye and recognize it.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL!
Good life and excellent 2006!.
Besitos!
0 comments:
Post a Comment