Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Actors With Bicuspid Aortic Valve



are am 4:25 am Wednesday I have no dream just a lot to think about what I want for my life ne what I'm doing and if it is right. It's been a long time since I can not stand fast hungry and do not know if will be good or bad but my family is right. Just remember those days with nostalgia but I doycuenta that this step could never have surrendered or have passed the university, much less have followed adelnate.
My mom UNODA most important beings in the world of the people we love most is going through something that is worrying n ose whether or not and I noc if my dad actually pbuenoen miculpa always had the razonque by Mielle nodormia bienyestaba noocmia very bad and now I realize that is true and I am guilty of anemia of thousands of health problems as serious and mild noes worries me a lot because without it the truth I do not live I'm nobody do not exist. Thanks to her and left esque realmnete adelnate and without it I would not be here. I'm frustrated because there is nothing I can do, I'm giving my best and as for the food because you know so that we do not have to fight for it. I just want the best and hope I get better is micentro turn around it and if I do not disappeared.

0 comments:

Post a Comment