Sunday, May 1, 2011

Pins And Needles In The Breas



Before starting to tangle,
I had to disentangle and manage the workshop.

As always, pencil box of my father with me.



with all the things he always had on hand.

I've never used anything inside
love her so, as it is.

my stuff crammed a shelf.

I had to manage very well to save space.







Many larger home furniture
wrists, poor saved most of them.

and although I managed to have many things in this room
provided by my son ...........

I also invaded the bedroom of my other son
while back.



all started because I said: Honey, this room has outgrown me, and I have the same things.
The same things? That can not be said.
If when we come to this house, you had a house and now have 4 !!!!!

I shut my mouth, not been told, now .... I have 6 ..... ups.

0 comments:

Post a Comment