Sunday, May 1, 2011

What Do You Write On A Wedding Card

FOUR RENTAL OF VICMAR


these days I wanted to return to my lonely beach


did not want Fair go



Even with my pretty little girls

'm tired of this gypsy costume, and
no desire to buy another, I see
three sizes wider.

and the metro, the best option to get to the show
is filled with too many frills.


or the garden can take the rain

Sevilla
and stroll, while the world is left in the fair, either.


So the best thing.


As my mother says: "When the devil does not know what to do, looking
why."
at last I can get to fix old photos.

or find a place to go on Nancys
up (or falling)

find a corner to read a good book

or lying on the couch watching movies ancient music.

Enjoying my bitches on the other sofa

I can use to play with dolls

or go to the park

no kidding, even order the cabinet

but above all, whatever happens and whatever you do.

NOT GOING TO GO TO THE FAIR BUT

I like these mini-vacations, enjoy
of beautiful sunny days, for me, and all those
living fairs and everything revolves around them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment