The title of this post is inspired by a song I was listening to Garth Brooks ... but was also raised as many physicists, but not scared, I will not talk physics, hahaha.
Why uncertainty principle? ... Because these days there have been many changes in my life. Changing jobs, changing schedules, priorities change. These changes brought a feeling of anxiety much higher than I usually have. It is this uncertainty that makes me feel like a caged lion, thinking all the time "is going to happen with this thing ..." or "it's going to leave this one ...".
I'd love to have "crystal ball" and to know in advance who is going to happen ... I think we would all like that.
What makes me more anxious to see how each day is less need to travel to the old continent ... beyond the fact that I love to travel, a dream that I meet, sure I will have a great time ... I'm playing at 100% (as always) with a history and to verify or rather to reaffirm that will work better than imagined.
clarify that it is insecure. Always (or almost always, one is not perfect, lol) I'm sure I do and who I am, but it would be good to know ... Mob (gossip) or anxious, lol.
'm controlling this uncertainty and continue forward ... as usual.
Good life and good weekend!.
Besitos!.
"... may all remain the same. You may also not. Perhaps your room shine white flags and my love is and doubt about the gods. And this is a good principle, uncertainty principle. You may save yourself. Will wake me and may be buried swords ... " (Ismael Serrano: Uncertainty Principle).
0 comments:
Post a Comment