Love without fanfare or burdens ...
... And beyond everything. Love that crosses borders and oceans ... no ... know times or spaces.
I have not seen ... never touched your face with my hands, but I've known you forever.
I read every day. I hear you sometime. I always think.
And while you're not here, I feel you closer than anyone.
Dream ... ... flight travel with my mind and soul to where you are ...
and feel. I feel that my search, the search for eternal times, ended. I found you. Because I found it. Because we are ...
was fate or life ... ... anything matter??. What really matters to me is that you exist, that you are who you are and you're in my life. Because you are my friend my confidant, my partner in crime ... my companion.
Without fanfare, because it is so simple and unique.
No hassles, because we remain ourselves. We are free and independent .. We like it, but not quite. We respect our space and that makes both enjoy being together.
I know I can trust you ... what you showed from the beginning.
you know that you can trust me: "I die before I hurt you" ... I once said.
There distance for our love because love knows no distance.
Because love, my love ... love ... only knows
"Close your eyes, give me your hand
darling,
do you feel my heart beating?
do you understand?
do you feel the same,
or am I only dreaming?
Is this burning? ...
an eternal flame ... "
I love feeling so ... is there a nicer feeling ???...
Good life, good weekend and best start to the week!.
Besitos!.
0 comments:
Post a Comment