This afternoon, thinking I could write on the blog, was listening to radio. Changing from season to a resounding a "tangaso" sung by the great Julio Sosa: "One." Tango speaks almost impossible to search for true love after suffering heartbreak and a broken heart. Then came the question: what we seek when we seek love?.
Until recently I had completely identified with what the lyrics say, but life shows us that we always have a second chance and that "second party" may be better than good.
During I looked for a while that person to love me as I am and I understand. Without success "I went down the blind" and let life take its natural course. One day, not even imagine, I met this little person who for four months and 6 days illuminates my life.
And, believe me, is better than all the "stereotypes" that my mind created. Just because he is, because no longer is and why he let it be who I am .... I want, I care for, protect me and to project a life with me.
We spend much of our lives looking for happiness ... I think that is the essence of human beings and, often, when we look for is when she surprises us with the most beautiful gift: love.
begins on this side of the world, spring ... in the old continent, the fall. The two most romantic seasons of the year (at least for me). I wish those who are still in pursuit, success!. And, I leave the question to repond: what they look for when searching for "that" anyone?.
Good life and good start to the week.
Besitos!.
"You look hopeful
the way that dreams
promised our desires ...
know that fighting is cruel
and is much
but fights and bleeds
for the faith that drives you ... "
(Extract from the Tango One sung by Julio Sosa).
0 comments:
Post a Comment