Sunday, September 4, 2005

Can A Person With Spondylosis Go To The Gym

DECISIONS ...


Life is a constant decision-making ... we've heard this a thousand times ... and it's true.
From simple things like: "I wake or sleep a little more "or" go or no to that party, "to really important things like," what career I will follow "or" take this job or not "or" I'm going to live abroad "... to give some examples.
... The first are simple everyday things that do not affect us too much, or change the course of our lives.
are the significant other, which affect us and make us rethink a lot of things.
These are the decisions that move us and make us, inevitably, for life.
Some people find it really hard to take that step ... the decision (or decisions) ... for others not so.
I belong to the group that is not afraid to take risks. Since childhood I have taken important decisions. Decisions marked me and although not all were successful, I do not regret it.
believe that if we know where we go, we want and we take care of what happens to us (in every situation) to make a fundamental decision is not so difficult.
Obviously while analyzing the pros and cons, getting on the scale that we won and we lose, knowing that these decisions affect us not only to us ... is not a matter of jumping to Well!.
And not to complain!. We (and only we) are responsible for what happens to us. If something we do not like or are unhappy, make necessary changes. But without complaint or regret. WE ARE THE OWNERS OF OUR OWN DESTINY. We write our own history, even if external factors that may modify it slightly. We are the ones responsible for changing what we do not like and decide what path leads us to be that person who long to be on that path and find happiness.
My definition (too me) a word to decide is: played with soul, put all our being and our energies that we want. Although not leave us, though we stumble and even fall. More with the conviction that we do to improve, to find the way to the person we aspire to be ... While dreaming, without losing the sense of wonder and being as authentic as possible.
So I decided I choose .... ...

"But it happens also
without knowing how or when,
something you goose bumps
and I rescued from the wreck ... "

Good life and good start to the week!.
Besitos!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment