Sunday, September 11, 2005

Griha Pravesh In New Home Invitation

...


I searched the dictionary definition of the word selfishness and says excessive love of self that is detrimental to the other .
Personally I disagree. It sounds more to the definition of selfishness that in the dictionary, is defined as egoism exaggeration.
So: what is being selfish?.
The word in itself is taken as bad .... like something is wrong. But I ask, is wrong with being a little selfish?.
The usually ends bad ... I personally think that both extremes are bad, not at all selfish or be in excess.
This post is fairly related to the above, the decisions. Because when we decided to do it for us, considering our "benefit" and then we think that our decision would benefit indirectly my surroundings, people around me.
I want to be as clear as possible so you do not get me wrong.
What I try to express (hopefully you understand) is that for me, Carolina, is not bad to be a little bit selfish. If you think what makes me good or not and make choices based to that makes my tittle of selfish, I will be ... do not know.
writing this I recall the words of my mother when I chose to go live in Buenos Aires for three years, "you're a selfish, you do not think we're going to miss him." To which I replied, "If I were going to do well, if you will help me grow professionally and personally go, I'll be a selfish". Is it wrong? ... I think not. His comment was also selfish!.
My point is we are all a little selfish. And to think a little bit as far as we do well we will be worse people.
Obviously, without damaging others, not hurt himself ... knowing what the line between selfishness and egotism.
not going to be less generous or human for being a little selfish, quite the contrary ... it helps us be more united, more noble and more generous.
Hence, and from here, I say to someone today told me: "Your attitude is a little selfish" ... If it is true, as your attitude is selfish to be angry for not having written a mail! ... without thinking that I ran like crazy, I did (and do) a thousand things to get home and be with you!.
So think how selfish it is to judge each before and accuse the other of being.
I am, if ... a little bit, like everyone else. It is healthy to be.
Good life and good start to the week!.
Besitos!.

Note: The picture has nothing to do with the post, but I found it beautiful and that's why I posted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment