Sunday, September 25, 2005

Gold-american-eagle Comments

be happy ...

no doubt be happy is a challenge. Today, with the pressures of work, study or family added to the stress typical of those who live in large cities the burden of having to deal sometimes with situations somewhat "frustrating" (to put it in some way) makes people forget to be happy or just can not.
I can personally say I am a happy person. Obviously every day I have to experience some of the situations that I announced earlier, but I always return to the source. What is the source? ... My family, my love, my friends, my career, my values \u200b\u200b... things that really matter.
always say we should watch and imitate children. They are happy and laugh with the things simple. From a hug to jump into a puddle of water left lluvia.Muchas Sometimes I like to be like them ... smile at the simplest thing. Those things that some people may seem silly to love me and make me happy ... a gesture, a word, hear the music I like to share with the people I love, drinking coffee or a mate with friends, plan a trip (though it hurts me nervous tummy ... are cute).
I think the key to happiness is to want to be. Overcome problems and face them with courage. Thankful that we live and share with the people we want and we care.
Trying to be optimistic (Although sometimes, of course, have bad days) and smile until it hurts your face and wrinkles ... we mark that matters!, Wrinkles are beautiful!.
And if things in life we \u200b\u200bforget how to be happy, remember the things that made us happy children and put them into practice.
Happiness is a gift enoooorme which, fortunately, is not just exclusive nor denied to anyone.
Good life and good week!.
Besitos!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment